- Helps to detect medical condition that may be undiagnosed such as Cataracts, Strabismus, Amblyopia, Diabetes, Glaucoma, Retinal detachment
- Helps to ensure that you are seeing as clearly as possible –your prescription can change slowly over time and can sometimes be hard to tell that there is room for improvement.
- This ensures that:
- You’re within the legal driving requirements
- Ensures you child don’t fall behind in school due to blurry vision
- Help prevent injuries from not being able to see clearly
- Many eye condition occur slowly over time and can go unnoticed in its early stages.
Schedule an Eye examination today online or call us at 905 257 4411. We look forward to seeing you and the entire family!